Monday, May 8, 2017

MY FUTURE JOB

When I think about my future and the job I would like to get, the first thing that pops into my head are the schedules. They are very important to me, because I don't like to get up too early, therefore, my ideal job would have to be in the afternoon.
I am studying psychology and even though I haven't made my mind about which field I would like to focus, I'm clear about which kind of work I want. By far, what I need is a  job where I can mix office and outside work, because the idea of being locked in one place for too long doesn't amuse me.
On the other hand, I have always thought of myself as someone who wouldn't
settle with just one job for the rest of her life. I'm open to the idea of working in other fields beside the one I studied for or even going back to learning another one, such as gastronomy or become a stylist.
I just can't picture myself tied down to one job for the rest of my life, specially because I don't want to live my life monotonously. I want to keep learning new things for as long as I can.
A big part of my plans include to travel and get to know new places, and for this to happen I need something to assure this, I need a career and I see psychology as the way to keep my plan going.




5 comments:

  1. I like the way you think. They said the adventure is risk, but the rutine is deadly :O I would like to work in another things too, like have a boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you about the schedule of a job, because I think it's important to juggle our hobbies and other interests with the job. The life has a lot of ways, I hope that you achieve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t like to much the work in an office too, great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't thought about how important is schedule! Getting up early is very difficult

    ReplyDelete
  5. How terrible is that of schedules! I understand your point of view ... I hope you can travel and learn a lot :)

    ReplyDelete