Monday, May 15, 2017

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

Good Afternoon:

When I think about my future and who  I want to be in some years, the first idea that comes to my head is that I would like to study abroad, Europe exactly.

I consider Europe in specific, because is the best place where I can develop my career, Psychology; in my personal opinion.

During my undergraduate period at the university, I had always thought about what I would have to do to study abroad. I'd have to submit an application to an exchange program, but it'll cost money.
On the other hand, my relationship with the language is another limitation.

Returning to the abroad studies thing, I would like to have courses related with feminism, and what better place to learn those ideas that in Europe, because for example in countries like France woman  live in a society with a very different culture and an important participation in politics, among other things.

Therefore, I consider that learning the process where european society achieved change is very important, considering my future role as a pshychologist, because it is important to understand the history of our society and what it has to been trough to be what it is today.








2 comments:

  1. I think that studying about feminism in other cultures would be very enriching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe is an excellent place to do a postgraduate studies. Well, I prefered England in my case, but actually, France it's a very interesting core of academy in social sciences too.

    ReplyDelete