Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fourth Year

Now that I'am at fourth year on my career, in moments I feel that I wish that all of this finish soon, reach my professional life, but in the other hand I don't want to get out of my confort zone and suffer the suffer all the stress that comes when university is over.
Moreover, putting that "getting out of university and responsabilities " fact aside, I also like the idea of finally having the opportunity to fight on for my dreams and start to built my own life, enjoying the process as well. Also, I would like to earn my money to spend it on travels around the world and meet new and cool people, but at the same time conserving an economic stability.
Even though for me is really satisfying to think about how close I am to start this new stage in life, it's a very scary situation at the same time, because I don't feel ready enough to start working with people as a psychologist. I still have a lot to learn both theoretically and practically, because the instances in my career to work with people are almost inexistent.

Still and all, I suppouse that next year, when practice process begins some of those fears might disappear or (in the worst case) intensify.
Anyway, sincerely I have a lot of expectives on the first option and help me to get over all the fears that I may come aware on this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment