Monday, April 24, 2017

Why I admire Norma Monserrat Bustamante Laferte so much? I wanna meet her!



On may 2, 1983 in Viña del Mar a star was born: Norma Monserrat Bustamante Laferte, better known as the international super star of folk music Mon Laferte is the new musical sensation in the chilean music industry; she is one of my favourite singers as well, because I can feel very reflected on the lyrics of her beautiful songs. Laferte has become a referent to younger girls of femenine empowerment and reisilience capacity. More over, her career started 13 years ago on "Rojo: Fama contra Fama", a chilean program who seek for young people who have big dreams. Monserrat reached the top three and launched her international career in Mexico, where she created most of her successful songs and where she established as the big star who she has become in the few years.


The reason why I admire this person in particular so much, is because I feel that she has pased through a story charged of hope, effort, work, and dreams that is very admirable as itself, besides the work that she is doing now is not part of the common music industry as a result of a the passion that Mon put on her songs and the message that she sends, that inspires a lot of people including me. Well, I think that's all for today's blog, I hope that you all have a wonderfull week! Bye.


9 comments:

  1. jajajajaja This image is very funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo distract me a little. She is very strong, I knew that she has a tiroide thing? and there she is, singing, and her voice is wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, I don't like Mon Laferte, I'm going to try to listen her music again because everyone loves her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! She's a great singer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a good singer, my mom listen her every moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see her in the last Festival of Viña del Mar. I really like his songs and rhythms that she shared in this instance. A good singer-songwriter.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. she seems like a rockabilly singer :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't see her when she was in the festival, and I haven't heard his music u.u

    ReplyDelete