Monday, April 3, 2017

Greece

Good afternoon:

Today I want to tell you about the country that I would like to now.

I would like to go to Greece, in a way because off al the movies I have seen of  there, that portrait it like a beautiful place,  with unique architecture.
Beside, since a young age I've been interested by Europe's history on general and the fact that Greece it's considered the mother of democracy and the land  of some of the most important philophers makes it a more interesting place to me.
I would go with the idea to discover the country, meet historically significant places and be able to know the people and their culture, discover their own opinion of their culture, discover their own
opinion of their country.
I would really like to be able to know this wonderfull country and enrich myself withs is culture.
I if get to know greece I will certainly tell you if my experience.
See you soon.


4 comments:

  1. Very interesting post Javi, seems like a cool place to go. See you soon!


    (saluthree)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope you can Learn all of these sentences when you visit Greece, I like the photo! Is georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not thinked about Greece, it seems an interesting place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a lot the Greece culture too. I hope that you meet a lot of good people!!

    ReplyDelete