Monday, April 17, 2017

The voting



Good afternoon
 I'm here to tell you about my opinion on the elections and voting.
I do believe I will be voting in this year's elections, but my vote will be probably null, because I don't like any of this year election's candidates. I believe that all the options are the same, they belong to the same group even if they are from different political parties. So basically that are the reasons why I personally think that voting null is one of the best ways to show the general discontent in society related with politics. Although, that is not enough, we must think about a long term solution to this matter like education for people to understand the real value of politics, left their personal interests behind and act based on the common wealth of all the community.
Moreover, if you ask me if I have considered participate in politics on my high school years, I would have to say yes, but I went through personal issues and since then I haven't been involved in any politic action (been this like any type of politic party)









3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I imagine an election when the "null option" wins, it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Null option" is the best option in this moment. All the politicians are not reliable :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I think that the null option is the best option too, jajjajjajajajja we are generation of change :) !

    ReplyDelete