Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The most embarrasing things

The most embarrasing things that have ever happened to me is something that my parents always tell the new people and Friends that I invite to my house for the first time. This story is about when I was a Little girl, I was like 2 or 3 years old and my parents say that I was too good to eat. So, when my mom was getting everything ready to make a corn cake such as boiling eggs, pealing them, etc. She put the boiled eggs in a bowl inside the fridge, according to her they were around twenty eggs. She started to do other stuff around the house while I was just playing and goofing around, the thing is that when she came back to the kitchen a couple of minutes later she found me sitting on the floor with the egg bowl almost empty because I had eaten them all. They had to take me to the hospital because I got intoxicated. Now a days I just laugh about it but the first times my parents started telling the story I used to get really really embarrased.

No comments:

Post a Comment