Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Me

Lately I truly consider myselg a practical person, I try not to get involved in big drama, I try to do what I like and be around the people I love, specially my nephews. My nephew and niece are the people that I love the most in the whole world. They are who make me a better person. When I am close to them I am usually really happy and I feel a complete person. I feel I don’t need anything else than their beautiful and sincere smiles. I don’t like every child, kids aren’t my thing, I just like my kids, they are my brothers and nephews. I think they are the people who motivate me to be a better woman and to be happy. As grown ups we are used to think that we are the ones who teach the Little ones but the truth is, at least from my prospective, that they teach us, they show us the world as a better place.
In summary, now a days I am someone that wants to be happy, that wants to be just fine and be able to reach her dreams, I want to have my loved ones near me all the time and I want to be able to be close to my nephews lifes because they have been near me during the hardest moments in my life without even knowing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment