Friday, June 16, 2017

My experience learning english

My experience learning english at my university has been a little bit complicated because I had had some troubles with my first english teacher, a factor that contribuited to damage my learning process. If.the.situation had been different I would possibly had enjoyed that process.
About.the evaluations, the.truth about.that is that on all.the path that I.have been.throu on this last four years, iis that there.is a lack.of.basic gadgets to reach the goal of writing a blog, which madebthe tast a. Lot morendifficult, transforming them into boring and sometimes stressing kind of work. That's sad, becouse I think that the process.of.writing a blog.itself itsa very.good.way to. Make.the learning process.a.lot.more.easier and. The amount of knowledge given.a.lot more. Listened.and.kept on our minds.
Meanwhile, refering  the time I dedicate to study outside the classroom, to be honest it aint that much, because of how much work I have to do for the rest of my classes. But I always manage to get the time to accomplish with the activities and study guides the teacher sends.
I believe I still lack the ability to master the basics, but sincerely, I plane to continue studying english after finishing my career as a way to have better opportunities,and job options.
Anyway, I would have liked to be able to have a better oportunitie and space to learn in a better way, maybe if I would have been in this class first with this teacher because I really like this class, I feel more confortable and I like to come even though the activities ard hard for me to do, I feel happy here. I’m waiting to be done with college as I mencioned before so I can take an english class, take is serious and finally learn for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment